1/1 Photo of Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread
Kat in Texas's Note:
A yummy spread for crisp crackers. I make it anytime I have guests. If you like artichoke hearts, you'll like this! Originally from allrecipes.com, submitted by Peggy Hoffius.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (save the juice)
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic and salt; stir and blend in artichokes and olives.
- 2Add green onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives; gently mix together.
- 3Refrigerate for several hours or overnight (if possible) to blend flavors.
- 4If mixture is too thick, stir in some of the artichoke juice.
- 5Bring to room temperature and serve with water crackers or other crispy bread.
- 6Or, you can add more of the artichoke juice to make it more of a dip consistency, and serve with cut up veggies.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 308.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g