Literary Mom's Note:
Created for an international church potluck. Reminded me of the flavors of a picnic I had in the Italian countryside. Amounts are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup olive, sliced (green or black)
- 1/2 cup hard salami, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, diced
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, finely chopped
- 1Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- 3Just before serving, shake dressing again and pour over salad. Toss to coat salad.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 1838.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g