Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light quick meal that you serve with pasta of your choice and peas.
Make and share this Veal Piccata recipe from Food.com.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add oil and 2 tble butter.
- salt, pepper and flour the veal on both sides, shake off excess.
- when oil shimmers, add veal to pan and lightly brown on both sides.
- Set veal on warm plate in oven.
- melt remaining butter in pan and add lemon juice and capers scraping the bottom of pan.
- Pour this sauce over the veal and sprinkle with parsley.