Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A light quick meal that you serve with pasta of your choice and peas.
Make and share this Veal Piccata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb veal scallopini
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add oil and 2 tble butter.
- salt, pepper and flour the veal on both sides, shake off excess.
- when oil shimmers, add veal to pan and lightly brown on both sides.
- Set veal on warm plate in oven.
- melt remaining butter in pan and add lemon juice and capers scraping the bottom of pan.
- Pour this sauce over the veal and sprinkle with parsley.
Excellant! So easy ....So good!
I astounded my husband with the wonderfulness of this recipe. He asked me how long it took to make because he was sure something so delicious had to have taken me all day. Wrong! It was easy and delicious and I will certainly make it again! Thank you for a great recipe!