Delicious Italian style veal recipe. Courtesy of Capaccio's resturant
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge 3 (2 oz.) pieces of veal in flour and place in saute pan over medium heat with oil.
- 2Allow veal to cook on each side for about 35- 40 seconds.
- 3Taking pan off of flame, pour in white wine and put back on stove.
- 4Let alcohol flame off and then add chicken stock, juice of the lemon and salt and pepper.
- 5Allow to reduce 1 to 2 minutes and then place proscitto, red pepper, and fresh mozzarella cheese on each piece of veal.
- 6Dredge butter in flour and put in pan.
- 7Let reduce for another minute or so and take off heat.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Saltimbocca
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 214.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers
fresh mozzarella cheese