Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious Italian style veal recipe. Courtesy of Capaccio's resturant
Make and share this Veal Saltimbocca recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge 3 (2 oz.) pieces of veal in flour and place in saute pan over medium heat with oil.
- Allow veal to cook on each side for about 35- 40 seconds.
- Taking pan off of flame, pour in white wine and put back on stove.
- Let alcohol flame off and then add chicken stock, juice of the lemon and salt and pepper.
- Allow to reduce 1 to 2 minutes and then place proscitto, red pepper, and fresh mozzarella cheese on each piece of veal.
- Dredge butter in flour and put in pan.
- Let reduce for another minute or so and take off heat.