1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 25 mins
Excellent, easy way of making Vegetable Lasagna, compliments of Mr. Food. I usually substitute low fat cottage cheese for the ricotta cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 13x9 glass baking dish with non fat cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine the soup, ricotta cheese and cream cheese.
- 4Mix well until smooth.
- 5Mix in the frozen vegetables.
- 6Mixture will be stiff.
- 7Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture on the bottom of the dish.
- 8Press 3 of the lasagna noodles over the vegetable mixture.
- 9Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture over the lasagna noodles.
- 10Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- 11Top with the remaining 3 lasagna noodles.
- 12Cover with the remaining vegetable mixture.
- 13Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- 14(I pour about 1/2 cup water around the edges of the pasta before I seal the pan with aluminum foil).
- 15Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 16Remove the aluminum foil.
- 17Sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 18Return the dish to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.5
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 621.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix