Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 25 mins
Excellent, easy way of making Vegetable Lasagna, compliments of Mr. Food. I usually substitute low fat cottage cheese for the ricotta cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 glass baking dish with non fat cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the soup, ricotta cheese and cream cheese.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Mix in the frozen vegetables.
- Mixture will be stiff.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture on the bottom of the dish.
- Press 3 of the lasagna noodles over the vegetable mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture over the lasagna noodles.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Top with the remaining 3 lasagna noodles.
- Cover with the remaining vegetable mixture.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- (I pour about 1/2 cup water around the edges of the pasta before I seal the pan with aluminum foil).
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Return the dish to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.