1/2 Photos of Veronica's Pasta Bianc (Pasta and Pork Chops)
We ate this at least once a week when I was growing up. My whole family loved it. Now, I make it for my husband. Truly a fast, easy and delicious dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet add some Olive Oil and fry onion slices until tender and golden brown.
- 2Add the garlic and sautee for a minute or two.
- 3Pour into bowl and set aside.
- 4Salt and pepper each side of the pork chops.
- 5Fry in skillet until brown on each side (add oil as needed, but not too much).
- 6Add the onions back into the skillet.
- 7Add the wine and water, bring to boil.
- 8Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 9About 15 minutes before the meat is done, bring a big pan of water to boil and add pasta.
- 10Cook until al dante.
- 11Drain and place back in pan.
- 12Take the pork chops out of the skillet and place on a plate.
- 13Pour just a little of the sauce and onions on top of the chops.
- 14Pour the remaining sauce and onions over the pasta and mix well.
- 15Serve pasta with parmesan cheese on top.
- 16If you want to"spice it up some", add some crushed red pepper to the chops while they simmer in the sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veronica's Pasta Bianc (Pasta and Pork Chops)
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 52.0 g