1/1 Photo of Virgin Peach Bellini
Created in Venice, Italy, then promoted in restaurants such as the Olive Garden, this drink is now widely popular in the US, particularly in the New York area. This is a non alcoholic version of the classic bellini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peach, peeled, chopped (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled (3 cups)
- 1Allow chopped peaches to defrost if using frozen. If using fresh peaches, put puree in freezer to chill about 1/2-1 hour before proceeding(or put peaches in freezer till they are really cold, about 1/2-3/4 hour.
- 2Place in blender with 1/2 cup sparkling cider. Blend until peaches are pureed.
- 3Divide puree evenly between 4 champagne glasses. Fill glasses with remaining sparkling cider. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin Peach Bellini
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling apple cider