Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great little salad from an issue of the British weight watchers magazine. It works out at 4 points per serving and is also on the core plan. It keeps well in the fridge if you forego the avocado.
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 100 g diced cucumbers
- 35 g brown rice
- 25 g peppadew peppers
- 1 tablespoon garden cress
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- Find a big bowl.
- Put everything in and mix well.
- Chill and serve.