I found this recipe interesting because it's made with one of my favorite cereals. Adapted from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325*F.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in cereal and white chocolate.
- 5Divide dough in half. Shape each half into 14x2-inch log with lightly floured hands; place on greased baking sheet.
- 6BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Place on cutting board; cool 10 minute.
- 7Using a serrated knife, diagonally cut each log into 12 slices; place upright (cut side up) on baking sheet, 1/2 inch apart.
- 8Bake an additional 15 to 18 minute or until slightly dried. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire racks.
- 9DIP biscotti in melted semi-sweet chocolate. (Or drizzle chocolate over biscotti.) Let stand until set.
- 10Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate-Cranberry Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1730.9
- Calories from Fat 744
- Total Fat 82.6 g
- Saturated Fat 49.0 g
- Cholesterol 339.4 mg
- Sodium 1006.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 131.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cranberry almond crunch cereal