Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe interesting because it's made with one of my favorite cereals. Adapted from Kraft.
- PREHEAT oven to 325*F.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in cereal and white chocolate.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into 14x2-inch log with lightly floured hands; place on greased baking sheet.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Place on cutting board; cool 10 minute.
- Using a serrated knife, diagonally cut each log into 12 slices; place upright (cut side up) on baking sheet, 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake an additional 15 to 18 minute or until slightly dried. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire racks.
- DIP biscotti in melted semi-sweet chocolate. (Or drizzle chocolate over biscotti.) Let stand until set.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
I LOVE BISCOTTI, so this recipe wasn't hard to tag! Did make one change, though, in that I added 1/4 cup of dried cranberries! Even did the dipping bit, & this recipe came through with some WONDERFUL BISCOTTI ~ Nice looking & great tasting! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Biscotti theme in My-3-Chefs]