1/1 Photo of White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Quirky Little Miss's Note:
Couldn't seem to find a recipe I liked so I made my own and thus far all my friends have enjoyed it, hope you do too. Also its really important to use freshly shredded/grated parmesan, nothing pre-shredded/grated will melt correctly and it will be grainy and lumpy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In medium sauce pan heat heavy whipping cream over medium low heat stirring occationally. (Do NOT let it boil.) Depending on your stove 5-15 minutes.
- 22. Add pressed garlic and mix well, slowly add parmesan cheese while constantly stirring.
- 33. Slowly mix in white wine while stirring, then add salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat a little let sit stirring occassionally for 6-8 minutes.
- 44. Let cool slightly and serve over fettucini or linguini.
- 5**I like to add 1 lb. grilled chicken and 2 cups steamed broccoli to the sauce before I serve it. Also I top with extra parmesan cheese. But it's of course optional!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 597.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g