1/1 Photo of Ww Core Skillet Lasagna
Oh! Sherrie's Note:
Weight Watcher Core Plan one-skillet supper. If you cant find the fat free cheeses, use skim and count the points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 dash basil
- 1 dash pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1In large skillet, brown beef with onions and garlic then drain.
- 2Add tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, and salt into hamburger mixture and mix well.
- 3Stir in uncooked pasta.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce heat, then cover, simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring once.
- 6In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 7If desired, sprinkle in basil and pepper to taste.
- 8Mix cheese mixture.
- 9Drop cheese mixture by rounded tablespoons onto pasta mixture in skillet.
- 10Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Core Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 1246.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 46.1 g