1/1 Photo of Zesty Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
10 hrs 10 mins
Found in a slow cooker cookbook. UPDATE: You can still find the soup in the Campbell's soup section in a box and it is called Campbell's Select.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes, carrots, and celery in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Season roast with pepper and place on top.
- 3Mix soup and water.
- 4Pour over roast and vegetables.
- 5Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 6•For a thicker gravy: Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 cup water until smooth. Remove beef and vegetables and keep warm. Stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.7
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 195.6 mg
- Sodium 238.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 57.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed tomato soup with roasted garlic and herbs