1/3 Photos of Zippity-Do-Dah Baked Ziti
I have had this recipe for a couple of years and got it from another site, but I did several modifications to the original. It makes a LOT! Great OAMC recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ziti pasta
- 1.5 (26 ounce) cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4-1/3 cup sugar, to taste
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook ziti according to package. Drain.
- 3Cook italian sausage along with garlic and onion until browned. Drain. Return sausage mixture to pan. Add in spaghetti sauce, sugar, and spices. Stir.
- 4Combine sour cream and cottage cheese.
- 5Grease 13x9 with cooking spray.
- 6Layer in the pan 1/2 of noodles, 1/2 of sauce, all of the provolone, all of the sour cream/cottage cheese mixture, 2nd 1/2 of noodles, 2nd half of sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- 7Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through and cheeses are melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippity-Do-Dah Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 1242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: