1/3 Photos of Zippy Calzones
This recipe is from Simple & Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-inch square.
- 2Cut into four 6 inch squares.
- 3Sprinkle 2 T mozzarella cheese over half of each square to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- 4Top with eight slices pepperoni and 3 T cottage cheese.
- 5Combine pepper and onion; place 1/4 cup mixture on each square; top with 2 T cottage cheese.
- 6Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal.
- 7Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zippy Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 800.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust