This recipe is from Simple & Delicious.
Make and share this Zippy Calzones recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll pizza crust; roll into a 12-inch square.
- Cut into four 6 inch squares.
- Sprinkle 2 T mozzarella cheese over half of each square to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Top with eight slices pepperoni and 3 T cottage cheese.
- Combine pepper and onion; place 1/4 cup mixture on each square; top with 2 T cottage cheese.
- Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.