Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Women's Ministry Cookbook
Make and share this Zucchini Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion, garlic and zucchini.
- Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Cool zucchini mixture, then add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and 2 and 1/2 c of the parmesan cheese.
- Mix well, adding salt and pepper.
- Stuff shells with mixture and place side by side in a greased 9x13" glass baking pan.
- Put stewed tomatoes in blender to chop tomatoes.
- Pour over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top and continue baking 10-15 minutes longer.
Really good! Served with #180324 and a green salad. Terrific weekend meal!