Recipe Junkie's Note:
From the Women's Ministry Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
- 2In large skillet, heat oil.
- 3Add onion, garlic and zucchini.
- 4Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- 5Cool zucchini mixture, then add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and 2 and 1/2 c of the parmesan cheese.
- 6Mix well, adding salt and pepper.
- 7Stuff shells with mixture and place side by side in a greased 9x13" glass baking pan.
- 8Put stewed tomatoes in blender to chop tomatoes.
- 9Pour over shells.
- 10Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 11Uncover, sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top and continue baking 10-15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 878.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: