1/2 Photos of Zesty Chicken and Garlic White Pizza
Using ricotta cheese and a buttery garlic sauce with chicken, fresh tomatoes and fresh cilantro makes this a unique and very tasty pizza option! The recipe calls for the refrigerated can of pizza dough but you can use any premade or even make your own. Delizioso!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough, from refrigerated section
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook chicken in small saute pan, using enough water to cover and cook until no longer pink inside, approximately 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly, then cut into strips.
- 2In a separate skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion and basil. Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate to set.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Roll out the pizza dough, place onto a pizza pan/stone or other appropriate baking sheet and spread the herb-butter mix over the surface using the back of a spoon.
- 5Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese.
- 6Top with tomato slices, cilantro, then parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Chicken and Garlic White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.1
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 369.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: